09 June 2012

HeyYoYo

I love coming across delightful little shops that sell everything you didn't know you needed until you saw it. HeyYoYo is one of those shops. Everything in this Etsy shop is fun and party-perfect, and I want all of it. Here are some of my favorites: 

Macho Man Cake Topper
 I am particularly fond of this Macho Man Cake Topper. When I first saw it, I had to do a double take, but sure enough, it is a speedo-clad plastic doll ready to pose atop your latest baking endeavor. 


Mini Tulip Cups
 These delicate Mini Tulip Cups are perfect for a summer afternoon tea party - or just adding something a little special to a fresh batch of muffins. 


Polka Dot Cups
I can imagine serving little scoops of ice cream or fresh fruit in these adorable Polka Dot Cups. 


Rainbow Striped Paper Straws
 HeyYoYo has just about every color imaginable of these fun Striped Paper Straws. If you are like me, and have long been searching for these straws in colors other than pink and red,  HeyYoYo has them all
.
Sweet Sugar Flowers
Last are these wonderful Sweet Sugar Flowers. I want to put them on just about everything! They would be too cute in a cup of hot tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add it